The Carnival has moved on but for those that missed it, or want to check out one of the many contributors we had last month, I give you the quick “the wrap-up.”
- 6D6rpg.com kicked things off with a trio rituals in their post: A Carnival of Superstitions
- Hereticwerksakes provide us with some insight on the Superstitions in Wermspittle
- Tales of a GM took a few minutes and gave us a few GM Superstitions
- The Other Side posted, on Friday the 13th no less, some of the Witch Superstitions that are seen in Tim’s game
- Gonz presented us with Triskaidekaphilia, on Friday the 13th as well and pushed the use of 13 to the limit
- Pitfalls and Pixies gave us a trio of creatures in Oddities and the Occult: Cryptoids for 5th Edition that are the source of some of those superstitions we have
- The Wandering Alchemist took the opportunity to kick-start some research on superstitions and shared it with us
- Spilled Ale Studios added to the carnival as well, get our your dice as they gave us a d12 of Superstitions
- Sea of Stars gave us a ‘selection of superstitions from across the lands’ in their post Superstitions in and of the Sea of Stars
- Mad Brew Labs contributed with Superstitions of Vyalachia which included not only a superstition, but a creature, and a piece of fashion
- Red Dice Diaries returned to the Carnival and gave us some superstitions from his new campaign
- Loot the Room was held up by sprites so got the carnival late but gave us another 12 pack of superstitions with Stat Boost: 12 Superstitions
- The Kind GM, waiving a four leaf clover manage to catch things as they were just pulling out with our final entry, Random Table – 1d12 Superstitions
- So there you have them, 13 posts for the month (sorry if I missed anyone else that may have contributed but didn’t post here) and a number that seems appropriate given the topic.
Be sure to check out the November Carnival over at Campaign Mastery, The Past Revisited – Nov 2017 Blog Carnival.
May your dice roll well!